Labor law posting requirements are constantly changing, with over 100 changes in the past six months. But as legislators across the country respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, a new wave of federal, state and local laws has emerged. It’s a lot to manage, especially if you have multiple locations. Now, more than ever, employers need to carefully review their posting status and ensure they’re up to date.
Attend this live, 1-hour presentation by Jaime Lizotte, HR and Tax Solutions Manager, for invaluable insight and strategies on how to achieve comprehensive compliance.
Register now and learn:
- Latest posting changes due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Mandatory posting and notification requirements for remote workers
- Additional requirements for businesses in certain industries, or with Spanish-speaking employees
- Common areas overlooked and mistakes to avoid
- Potential fines and liabilities for posting violations