Did you know federal and state regulations require employers to distribute various notices directly to employees? These notices cover specific topics and are triggered by a handful of employee-related events, from hiring to injury to termination.
Just like labor law posters, the required employee notices vary from state to state — and change frequently due to new or updated laws. For instance, in a single state up to 32 employee notifications could be required by as many as five different regulatory agencies. And, these notices are required in addition to mandatory labor law posters.
Join us for this informative webinar where we will discuss:
- What these employee notifications are
- What you need to know to make sure you are in complete and full compliance
- Recent mandatory changes and pending changes
- The risks of non-compliance
- Tips for managing this aspect of compliance across multiple states