You have agreed to purchase from ComplyRight, Inc. d/b/a HRdirect (“Seller”) the ComplyRight Minimum Wage Monitor Premium Service, providing your Company with electronic access to federal, state and local minimum wage rates and email alerts of upcoming changes (the “Product”). Your purchase and use of the Product are subject to the terms and conditions as follows:
- Seller hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the Product for non-commercial, internal business purposes only. You must obtain ComplyRight’s written permission, which may be withheld in its sole discretion, prior to displaying the Product or any link to the Product on any website.
- You acknowledge that you may not sell, license, or otherwise distribute the Product, except for the limited license to access and use the Product for internal purposes, as contemplated herein.
- This limited license is for an initial term of one year (“Initial Term”), unless otherwise agreed in writing. Thereafter, to prevent a lapse in coverage, your service shall renew automatically for additional one-year terms (each a “Renewal Term”), until terminated pursuant to the terms herein. Either party may terminate or cancel a Renewal Term for any reason by providing at least 60 days’ written notice prior to the commencement of the Renewal Term. Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Pricing has been established and agreed at the time of purchase. Details about the product offering typically may be found on our website. Seller reserves the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend our offerings at any time. Seller’s prices are subject to change. Prices shown on the website for first time purchases may be promotional prices and may not be the same prices for Renewal Terms. Purchases are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
You agree that you may not, in whole or in part: copy, reproduce, photocopy, reverse engineer, translate, modify, disassemble, create derivative works based on the Product, remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Product, or commercially exploit the Product in any way. Failure to comply with these restrictions and limitations will result in immediate termination of the license granted herein and other potential legal action.
- The Product is protected by United States copyright laws and is owned solely by Seller. You may not alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in or on the Product. You acknowledge and agree that nothing herein shall be construed as transferring the copyright or any other right, title, or interest in the Product. Seller specifically retains all right, title, and interest in the Product, and you shall not take any action inconsistent with Seller’s rights therein.
The Product is typically accessible 24 hours a day. Seller reserves the right to take measures that affect the aforementioned accessibility when deemed necessary for technical, maintenance, operational, or security reasons.
The Product is not a substitute for legal advice and does not provide legal opinions on any specific facts or services. The information is provided with the understanding that any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Product is not liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Product.
- The Product includes federal and state employee-facing, general-industry notifications that employers must distribute to employees. It does not include notifications that employers must obtain on their own directly from the issuing agency, or notifications that employers must develop on their own reflecting their specific policies and practices. Additional notifications may be required based on your company's specific business or industry, government contractor or funding terms, union agreements, local requirements, or other mandates unique to your company’s business practices. The Product is not a substitute for legal advice and does not provide legal opinions on any specific facts or services. The information is provided with the understanding that any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Product is not liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Product.
In the event of your breach of these terms, you shall fully defend, indemnify and hold Seller harmless from any claim, liability, loss, damage or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising therefrom. These terms shall be binding upon you, your representatives, successors, administrators and assigns and the rights and obligations herein may not be assigned or delegated in whole or part by you to any third party without the prior written consent of both of the parties. These terms may not be changed, modified, amended or supplemented, except with the written approval by Seller.